2016년 10월 3일 월요일

Feeling fine at Minato Mirai

Recently, I had an unforgettable experience. Two weeks ago, I visited 'Minato Mirai 21' with my friend. We started our trip walking around Chinatown, a little distance from Minato Mirai 21. Then we headed to the 'Cosmo World', an amusement park. We had a wonderful time at Minato Mirai 21, in spite of me being too scared while riding the roller coaster.  After that was the highlight of this day. On our way back home, we walked by the sea. The night view from there was so beautiful and the wind kept blowing gently. I became very calm in that moment walking on the bridge.
 
 
 
Actually, I had been confused since my arrival at Japan. I couldn't understand anything people said, and I couldn't say what I
wanted to say due to my lack of Japanese ability. I made some friends here now, but back then I nearly didn't know anyone. It was like in the movie <Lost in Translation>(2003). I actually got lost in translation here, and that made me feel completely alone. I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it at that time. However, after walking by the sea with the beautiful scenery of Yokohama, I started feeling that I was fine, and that I want to do my best here. I think I got a strength to move on in this moment. I'll cherish this memory even after I go back to Korea.
 
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기